School Office: 01453 543618
For student absences, please telephone 01453 540755 or text 07624 813504
Rednock School, Kingshill Road, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4BY
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mr David Alexander
Deputy Head Teacher: Dr Sharron Cunningham
Assistant Head Teachers: Mrs Jo-Ann Hemper, Mrs Mel Peeling, Mr Steve White, Mr Ben Cheeseman
SENDCO: Mrs Gemma Birt
School Reception is open
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm & Friday: 8am – 4.30pm
Who to call:
For general enquiries please call Reception on 01453 543618.
If it concerns your child’s well-being then your child’s Community Support Officer should be contacted:
• Brunel – Mrs Mandy Price (01453 540775)
• Darwin – Mrs Tracey Burge (01453 540773)
• Hubble – Mrs Valerie Stephenson (01453 540748)
• Jenner – Mrs Donna Dummelow (01453 540774)
If it concerns your child’s learning then the specific subject teacher or tutor. Following this, the Head of Department or Community Leader may become involved.
Telephone contact can be made at any time but please be aware that;
- due to teaching timetables it may not always be possible for you to speak to the teacher immediately.
- Reception may ask if you wish to leave a voice message.
Telephone Conversation Recording
Our telephone system has the ability to record conversations. Whilst we do not routinely record every call, for safeguarding reasons our staff may initiate recording if they feel it is appropriate to do so.
The data is stored within our phone system and Rednock School is the Data Controller.
Anyone not wishing to be recorded may opt out by stating their wishes at the start of the conversation.