Exam Certificate Collection – November 2016
The certificates for exams taken during the summer of 2016 will be available for collection from the school office from Monday 7th November 2016.
When collecting your certificates please check the following information, as your Certificates are legal documents:
- Legal Surname, correctly spelt;
- Legal Forename, correctly spelt;
- Date of Birth (if present on certificate);
- Examination – correct title, detail, grade
Please note: U Grades are not awarded certificates.
What to do if any errors on your certificates:
- Bring in any BTEC Certificates with errors back into school and see Mrs Sellar, Exams Officer, before the 30th November 2016 (after this date some Exam Boards will charge to amend);
- Errors on all other Certificates will incur a charge.
Please remember to store your certificates in a safe place. They are a requirement to support your Cuirrulum Vitae, job applications, apprenticeships throughout your working career.
Replacement certificates will cost from £40 per certificate if lost. Applications for lost certificates are dealt with through the individual Exam Boards via their websites.
Some useful information:
Enquiries about Results
If there are any problems or issues arising from any of your results, please contact Mrs Sellar on the number below. In addition, ‘Post Results Services’ information is available as a letter in your Results Envelope, to be collected on Results Day, and through the link below:
Post Results Services – Enquiry, Consent and Payment Form
Mrs Sue Sellar (Examinations Officer), Rednock School, Kingshill Road, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4BY
Tel: Direct Line 01453 707520