We are undertaking a limited trial of a new parent portal called ‘EduLink One’, which if successful, will replace the ‘MyEd’ app and other external applications we currently have in place.
If you would like to be included in the trial or you have any further questions about any of EduLink One’s features please contact the School’s data team at [email protected]
EduLink One is a web and app-based application that integrates different systems into one single solution. Through a secure system, you can access a wide range of information relating to your child, including:
• Viewing your child’s timetables, achievement and behaviour records;
• Viewing attendance information and the ability to report absences to us;
• Instant access to student reports and exam timetables;
• Accessing links to useful school resources and our website;
• Receiving notification messages and the ability to communicate with your child’s teachers from within the app.
If the EduLink One trial at Rednock School is successful, we will be looking to implement more features in the future. These could include Cashless Catering, Clubs, Homework Management, Forms & Surveys, and Parents Evening Appointment Booking all within the single app.
Parent/Carer User Guide – Please click here to find a basic user guide that can be downloaded to help navigate around the platform.
EduLink Demo – Please click here to view a demo to see the app in action.
Terms and Conditions – We include the Terms and Conditions here.