Rednock School now uses a new parent portal called ‘EduLink One’, which has replaced the ‘MyEd’ app and other external applications we previously had in place, consolidating various functions into a single app.
EduLink One is a web and app-based application that integrates different systems into one single solution. Through a secure system, you can access a wide range of information relating to your child, including:
• Viewing your child’s timetables, achievement and behaviour records;
• Viewing attendance information and the ability to report absences to us;
• Instant access to student reports and exam timetables;
• Accessing links to useful school resources and our website;
• Receiving notification messages and the ability to communicate with your child’s teachers from within the app.
If you as a parent/carer require an activation email to get started on EduLink One, please email [email protected] to request one. Students can log in using their normal school username and password.
Parent/Carer User Guide – Please click here to find a basic user guide that can be downloaded to help navigate around the platform.
EduLink One Demo – Please click here to view a demo to see the app in action.
Terms and Conditions – Please click here to view EduLink One’s terms and conditions.