Information regarding all Summer 2021 exam policies and information can be found below:
- Appeals Process for Summer 2021
- Appeal Stage One: Centre Review Google Form
- Appeal Stage Two: Appeal to Awarding Organisation
- Centre Policy for A/AS Levels and GCSEs for Summer 2021
- Guidance for Students, Parents and Carers on the Determination of Teacher Assessed Grades – Summer 2021
- JCQ Summer Appeals FAQs
- JCQ Grading Summary
- Malpractice Policy
- Results Information for Exam Students Summer 2021 Letter_08.07.2021
- Results Release Permission Form – Summer 2021
- Year 11 GCSE & BTEC Evidence Table
- Year 12 and Year 13 GCE & BTEC Evidence Table
Friday 30th April 2021
If you are unable to collect your results from the school:
You can receive your examination results in one of the following ways:
– By email – for exceptional circumstances where collection is not possible.
– By asking a ‘Representative’ to come and collect them on your behalf e.g. parent, relative, close friend.
To receive your results in one of the ways described above then you will need to complete the ‘Candidate Permission Form’ and return it to the Exam Office before Monday 19th July 2021.This will authorise and give the required information of your chosen method. Please note that this form must be completed by the student logged into to their Rednock School email address.
All unclaimed results will be posted home on Friday 13th August if they are not collected in person.