School Office: 01453 543618
For student absences, please telephone 01453 540755 or text 07943 108483
Sports Hall Office: Direct contact can be made by calling 01453 540718 after 6 p.m Monday to Thursday and during the day on Sunday. During the school day please call 01453 543618 and select option 0 from the menu.
Rednock School, Kingshill Road, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4BY
General Enquiries: [email protected]
Chair of School Governors: [email protected]
Freedom of Information Requests or other Data Protection enquires: [email protected] (Please also include your email address and a contact telephone number)
Head Teacher: Mr David Alexander
Deputy Head Teacher: Dr Sharron Cunningham
Assistant Head Teachers: Mrs Kerala Cole, Mr Ben Cheeseman, Mr Steve White
SEND DEPARTMENT: Mrs Kath Clements
School Reception is open
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm & Friday: 8am – 4.30pm
Who to call:
For general enquiries please call Reception on 01453 543618.
Our Community Support Officers:
• Brunel – Mrs Mandy Price – 01453 540775
• Darwin – Ms Suzannah Jones – 01453 540773
• Hubble – Mrs Gail Harris – 01453 540748
• Jenner – Mrs Ann Poulson (Monday, Tuesday and Friday only) and Miss Vix Thomas (Wednesday and Thursday only) – 01453 540774
If it concerns your child’s learning then the specific subject teacher or tutor. Following this, the Head of Department or Community Leader may become involved.
Telephone contact can be made at any time but please be aware that;
- Due to teaching timetables it may not always be possible for you to speak to the teacher immediately.
- Reception may ask if you wish to leave a voice message.
Telephone Conversation Recording
Our telephone system has the ability to record conversations. Whilst we do not routinely record every call, for safeguarding reasons our staff may initiate recording if they feel it is appropriate to do so.
The data is stored within our phone system and Rednock School is the Data Controller.
Your consent will be sought prior to recording.