Please click on the links to download the information required:
6th Form Options and the Application Process
- Students will follow one of the four curriculum pathways. Students will be given information, advice and guidance to inform this decision and ensure that they are on the most appropriate pathway.
- Students who have not achieved a grade ‘C’ in GCSE English and Mathematics at the end of Key Stage 4 will continue to study these subjects until a minimum of a Grade ‘C’ is achieved in both subjects. Continuing this route is a legal requirement until the grade C is achieved.
- Students choose subjects from a ‘Pool’; each subject or course must be in a different pool.
- Not all courses are guaranteed to run.
- It may well be necessary for a small number of students to reconsider their initial choices to fit in with the pool system.
- It is anticipated that most ‘A’ Level students will study 3 subjects