At Rednock School Everyone Matters
Is to be a school where everyone matters and thrives in a safe, healthy and sustainable environment that sits at the heart of our community.
We aim to do this by…
…delivering a high quality education in partnership with our students, their parents/carers and other stakeholders which leads to success for all.
We are a caring community which is committed to…:
- Delivering a safe and sustainable school community which supports all students and staff to achieve their aspirations and realise their potential.
- Identifying and achieving ambitious personal and academic goals for our students and staff.
- Building students’ resilience and life skills so that they have choices, can contribute fully to our community and realise their ambitions.
- Delivering a curriculum that meets the needs of all students and inspires them to enjoy and actively engage in learning.
- Working together as a community with respect and tolerance and where we embrace diversity and demand equality.
- Embracing new ideas, technologies and challenges and seeking opportunities that benefit our community.
- Being a school of choice for students, parents/carers and staff.