Applying for a place at Rednock School
Admission to Year 7 for September 2018
The Local Authority (Gloucestershire County Council) are responsible for the secondary admissions procedure. Guidance documents regarding the application process will be available from the Local Authority early in September 2017.
- 5th September – 31st October 2017: Online secondary school transfer application facility open
- 31st October 2017: Closing date for all applications
- 1st March 2018: Allocation Day
- 8th March 2018: Closing date to return reply forms accepting the school | academy place allocated or requesting reconsideration
- 30th March 2018: Letters sent out advising outcome of any reconsideration
- 6th April 2018: Closing date for return of reconsideration reply forms
- May – July 2018: Appeals
For further information please visit the Local Authority website:
Admission between September and July (In-Year Admissions)
All requests for admissions between September and July in any year must be made directly to the school. If you wish to apply for a place at Rednock School, please complete the In-Year Admission Form, available to download below or contact the school office for a copy. Completed forms should be returned to the school office. The school will respond to your application within 5 days.
If the school is unable to offer you a place you have the right to appeal, which will be determined by an Independent Appeals Committee.
Admissions Arrangements 2018