Applying for a place at Rednock School
Admission to Year 7 for September 2021
The Local Authority (Gloucestershire County Council) are responsible for the secondary admissions procedure. Guidance documents regarding the application process will be available from the Local Authority early in September 2020.
- 7th September – 31st October 2020: Online secondary school transfer application facility open
- 31st October 2020: Closing date for all applications
- 1st March 2021: Allocation Day
- 8th March 2021: Closing date to return reply forms accepting the school | academy place allocated or requesting reconsideration
- After 29th March 2021: Outcome of waiting list requests
- 7th April 2021: Closing date for return of reconsideration reply forms
- May – July 2021: Appeals
For further information please visit the Local Authority website:
Admission between September and July
All requests for admissions between September and July in any year must be made directly to the school. If you wish to apply for a place at Rednock School, please complete the In-Year Admission Form, available to download below or contact the school office for a copy. Completed forms should be returned to the school office.
Admission Arrangements 2020
Admission Arrangements 2021
Sixth Form Admission Arrangements 2020
If the school is unable to offer you a place you have the right to appeal, which will be determined by an Independent Appeals Committee. Please contact the school for an appeal form.