Applying for a place at Rednock School
Primary to Secondary Transition – Year 7 Admission September 2022
The Local Authority (Gloucestershire County Council) are responsible for the secondary admissions procedure. Guidance documents regarding the application process will be available from the Local Authority early in September 2021.
- 6th September – 31st October 2021: Online secondary school transfer application facility open
- 31st October 2021 – Midnight: Closing date for all applications
- 1st March 2022: Allocation Day
- 8th March 2022 – Midnight: Closing date to return reply forms accepting / declining the school place allocated and waiting list requests
- After 29th March 2022: Outcome of waiting list requests sent out
- 7th April 2022: Closing date for waiting list round acceptances
- May – July 2022: Appeals
For further information please visit the Local Authority website:
Admission between September and July
All requests for admissions between September and July in any year must be made directly to the school. If you wish to apply for a place at Rednock School, please complete the In-Year Admission Form, available to download below or contact the school office for a copy. Completed forms should be returned to the school office.
If the school is unable to offer you a place you have the right to appeal, which will be determined by an Independent Appeals Committee. Please contact the school for an appeal form.